Google Go for Windows 10 is a lighter and faster search method, by optimizing search results to save up to 40% of data. Get answers quickly and reliably with Google Go, even on slow connections and devices with limited space. 5MB in size, fast to download and save space on your mobile.
Get Features of Google Go for Desktop
- Type a little, find more. Save time by tapping your way through trending queries and topics, or by using your voice to say what you are looking for.
- Make Google read it, listen to any webpage, highlighting the words you read so you can easily follow.
- Everything you need is here, access your favorite applications and websites easily and quickly, as well as images, videos and information about things you care about.
- Don’t miss what’s popular and trends. Explore the latest trending topics just by tapping Search.
- Find the perfect greeting for you to share with your loved ones. Tap “Image” or “GIF” to find the best animated photos and greetings to turn on your chat.
- Switch between languages easily. Set a second language to divert your search results to or from anytime.
Installation Guide of Google Go App for PC Win&Mac
Google Go apk is available for Androidmobile. And, for PC Windows/Mac users, let’s follow the step by step to install this app on computer and laptop:
- In the first step, don’t forget to download an Android emulator. Install the latest Bluestacks App Player to get the best performance.
- Visit this article – Install & Run Apps on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 & MacOS Sierra or later for the files and tutorials, then connect the tools to your PC.
- After that step, run Bluestack and open the main menu. Please, click the Google Play Store and search Google Go: A lighter, faster way to search by Google LLC apk.
- Click install after you find the app and wait for the Google Go download and the installation process is complete.
- If you want to access the application, go to “Home >Installed Apps,” and find Google Go icons, tap to launch.
Install the Toolsapp on your PC Win/Mac with an Android emulator, for instance – Bluestacks App Player or Nox Player. Whatever you search on the internet, Google Go makes it quick and easy for you to find.