RadarScope for Windows 10 is a unique display utility for weather enthusiasts and meteorologists to be able to view NEXRAD Level 3 radar data and Super-Resolution along with tornadoes, thunderstorms, flash flood warnings and storm tracks based on predictions by the US National Weather Service. Get the look of the latest reflectivity, speed, dual polarization, and other products from the NEXRAD and TDWR radar sites in the United States, Guam, and Puerto Rico, as well as reflectivity and speed data from Canadian Environmental radar. This data is not a PNG or GIF image, but original radar data for you in the original radial format for high-level details.
Full Features of RadarScope for Windows PC
When there is a Tornado Warning (description in RED), Severe Storm Warning (YELLOW polygon), or Flash Flood Warning (GREEN polygon) that applies throughout the US, tap the warning button in the upper right corner to browse the list, see details, and even zoom into the warning you selected on the map.
Pinch or stretch to zoom in and out. Drag your finger around the map to scroll. Tap the radar sweep button on the toolbar to change radar. Choose one of 156 different NEXRAD radar sites and 45 Doppler Terminal radars in the US, 30 other radar sites in Canada, and 2 in the Republic of Korea.
1 Image of RadarScope for Windows 10 Installation on Desktop PC Win 7 8 10 Mac
To plot your current location, you can tap the location button and optionally report it to the Spotter Network. Tap the play button to download and turn on the latest images. Display names of more than 25,000 cities on the map when you zoom in and scroll. Tap and hold the color legend to see the data value.
You can get data from the NOAA public access website, our free WDT feed (default), or your AllisonHouse customer account. About Spotter Network members, they can report their location and see the area of other complainants. Also, get a RadarScope Pro subscription to get more and more sophisticated features. Super-res products are also still available to all RadarScope users without buying a subscription.
How to Install RadarScope app for PC on Windows & Mac OS
- In the first step, don’t forget to download an Android emulator. Install the latest Bluestacks App Player to get the best performance.
- Visit this article – Install & Run Apps on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 & MacOS Sierra or later for the files and tutorials, then connect the tools to your PC.
- After that step, run Bluestack and open the main menu. Please, click the Google Play Store and search RadarScope by Weather Decision Technologies, Inc. apk.
- Click install after you find the app and wait for the RadarScope download and the installation process is complete.
- If you want to access the application, go to “Home >Installed Apps,” and find RadarScope icons, tap to launch.
- Or you can directly download the app at this link.
Install the Weatherapp on your PC Win/Mac with an Android emulator, for instance – Bluestacks App Player or Nox Player. RadarScope is suitable for Recreation and Business. This app will retrieve and display data that is updated automatically and intelligently (approximately every 2 to 10 minutes, depending on the radar scanning strategy).