LocalCast for Chromecast for Windows 10 is the number one casting solution for you with more than 10,000,000 users. Send videos, music or pictures from your mobile or tablet, other applications, NAS (DLNA / UPnP or Samba), Google Drive, Google+, Dropbox or web pages to Chromecast, SmartTV, Roku, Apple TV, Nexus Player, Amazon Fire TV or Stick, LG, Sony Bravia, Samsung, Panasonic, and SmartTV, Sonos, Xbox 360, Xbox One, or other DLNA Devices.
The Unique Features of LocalCast for Chromecast PC
- Zoom & rotate & pan (Chromecast & other Google Cast devices).
- National: Access to SMB.
- Text: opensubtitle.org integration (only works with Chromecast and Apple TV 4).
- On the
Chromecastyou can rotate, zoom in and move images easily from the “Now playing” screen, touch button with four arrows.
Be aware that Chromecast only supports several formats/codecs and can read containers such as mp4, mkv, 3gp and m4v, but all these containers can use different codecs.
Installation LocalCast for Chromecast for PC Win/Mac
1 Image of LocalCast for Chromecast for Windows 10 – Install on PC Win 7 8 10 & Mac
- In the first step, don’t forget to download an Android emulator. Install the latest Bluestacks App Player to get the best performance.
- Visit this article – Install & Run Apps on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 & MacOS Sierra or later for the files and tutorials, then connect the tools to your PC.
- After that step, run Bluestack and open the main menu. Please, click the Google Play Store and search LocalCast for Chromecast by Stefan Pledl apk.
- Click install after you find the app and wait for the LocalCast for Chromecast download and the installation process is complete.
- If you want to access the application, go to “Home >Installed Apps,” and find LocalCast for Chromecast icons, tap to launch.
Install the Video Players & Editors app on your PC Win/Mac with an Android emulator, for instance – Bluestacks App Player or Nox Player.