AirReceiver for Windows 10 is a lightweight AirPlay and DMR receiver. This app will appear on the AirPlay application (such as iTunes) and the DMC application (such as WMP12) as a device, and you can play music/videos/ photos. It works in the background; you can also stream media to your device; this is suitable for Android TV / Box.
Main Features of AirReceiver for Computer
- Supports Youtube videos.
- Supports audio synchronization with other AirExpress devices.
- Supports AirMirror with the best performance in third party AirPlay applications.
- Fully supports IOS10.
- Supports the slideshow feature.
- Compatibility with AirParrot. You can use AirParrot mirror your PC screen on your Android Tablet.
- Streaming audio / video / photos from the AirPlay client (iTunes, iOS).
- streaming audio / video / photos from DLNA clients (WMP12, AirShare).
- Run in the background as a service.
- Network names that you can configure.
- You can start at boot.
- Windows Screen Mirror.
Tutorial Install AirReceiver for PC on Windows&Mac
AirReceiver apk is available for Android. And, for PC Windows/Mac users, you can follow the step by step to install this app on computer and laptop:
- In the first step, don’t forget to download an Android emulator. Install the latest Bluestacks App Player to get the best performance.
- Visit this article – Install & Run Apps on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 & MacOS Sierra or later for the files and tutorials, then connect the tools to your PC.
- After that step, run Bluestack and open the main menu. Please, click the Google Play Store and search AirReceiver by felix.long apk.
- Click install after you find the app and wait for the AirReceiver download and the installation process is complete.
- If you want to access the application, go to “Home >Installed Apps,” and find AirReceiver icons, tap to launch.
Install the Video Players & Editors app on your PC Win/Mac with an Android emulator, for instance – Bluestacks App Player or Nox Player.