DU Recorder for Windows 10 is a stable and high-quality screen recorder for your device to help record video screens that are smooth and clear. With various features such as screenshots, video recorders, video editors, and no need for rooting, this app provides you a simple way to record screen videos, such as games, video calls, live shows, and make everything easy.
Full Features of DU Recorder for Desktop
- High quality video: 1080p, 12Mbps, 60FPS.
- Provides an interface with more than 20 languages.
- Stable and smooth screen recording for games, video calls and popular programs in direct applications such as Periscope and Bigo Live.
- Many resolutions, frame rates, and bit rates are available. Pause / resume screen recording, activate the facecam, and record external sound.
- Control screen recording through floating windows or notification bar. Show click operations on screen recording.
- Touch screen for drawing.
- Using a computer connected with Wi-Fi, download videos and screenshots of your computer.
- GIF recorder and Livestream screen you to YouTube, Facebook and Twitch with DU Recorder.
- Cut the video / Delete the center of the video, merge the video, add music, adjust the volume, add subtitles, add intro and outgoing, add background images to the vertical video, change the speed, crop, and convert videos to GIF.
- Enjoy lots of direct YouTube tools for better live streaming: donations, subscription destinations and donations, message robots.
- Capture the screen in just one click and use the image editing tool to sew and cut local images.
- Smartly combine several images into one. Pixelate image to cover the area you don’t want to display.
Installation Du Screen Recorder for PC on Win/Mac
- In the first step, don’t forget to download an Android emulator. Install the latest Bluestacks App Player to get the best performance.
- Visit this article – Install & Run Apps on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 & MacOS Sierra or later for the files and tutorials, then connect the tools to your PC.
- After that step, run Bluestack and open the main menu. Please, click the Google Play Store and search DU Recorder – Screen Recorder, Video Editor, Live by Screen Recorder & Video Editor apk.
- Click install after you find the app and wait for the DU Recorder download and the installation process is complete.
- If you want to access the application, go to “Home >Installed Apps,” and find DU Recorder icons, tap to launch.
- Or you can directly download and get the app for another device at this link.
Install this Video Players & Editors app on your PC Win/Mac with an Android emulator, for instance – Bluestacks App Player or Nox Player. Many features and settings are available to help you record the best videos. Cut, merge and add music to your video recordings. Livestream your screen to YouTube, Facebook and Twitch. Capture screens, edit images, and share games, movies, TV shows, and sporting events with more people.