CetusPlay app for Windows 10 is a universal remote control application for Android TVs, TV boxes, Chromecast, Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, KODI, Smart TV and more. Get the perfect experience as an alternative TV remote with functions that are far more difficult for you to believe. A unique TV remote to support all possible TV sets in the world providing far more than the remote.
The Features of CetusPlay – Fire TV Universal Remote PC
- View several navigation modes, including Direction-Pad, Touch Pad, Keyboard mode and Mouse mode.
- Remove your local files (photos, videos, DOC, XLS, PPT, TXT, etc.) from your mobile to TV.
- Live Channels feature (add local M3U file and insert it into TV / Box / Stick) for you.
- Open the TV application quickly through one click on your device.
- Clean the cache and trash can to speed up your TV with just one click on the speeding ball.
- Share the screenshot when you watch it on social media.
- Help to install KODI remotely on Fire TV / Stick.
Installation Guide of CetusPlay app PC on Windows&Mac
- In the first step, don’t forget to download an Android emulator. Install the latest Bluestacks App Player to get the best performance.
- Visit this article – Install & Run Apps on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 & MacOS Sierra or later for the files and tutorials, then connect the tools to your PC.
- After that step, run Bluestack and open the main menu. Please, click the Google Play Store and search Fire TV Universal Remote Android TV KODI CetusPlay by CetusPlay Global apk.
- Click install after you find the app and wait for the CetusPlay download and the installation process is complete.
- If you want to access the application, go to “Home > Installed Apps,” and find CetusPlay icons, tap to launch.
Install this Toolsapp on your PC Win/Mac with an Android emulator, for instance – Bluestacks App Player or Nox Player. CetusPlay is a multi-function remote control application for Android TV boxes / Fire TV / Android TV.