Pano Tuner for Windows 10 is an application that you can use to tune your guitar in a few seconds. Never struggle with your tuner running out of battery. This application listens to the sounds you make and shows them to you. You can adjust the instrument accurately by looking at the offset of the pitch you want to set.
The Features & Customization of Pano Tuner app for Computer
- Fast and sensitive response.
- Various pitch sensors: This app is a color tuner and follows whatever tone your instrument can make. Bring all your instruments – guitar, upright bass, trumpet
1 Image of Pano Tuner for Windows 10 – Install apk on PC Win 7 8 10 & Mac
- Adjust the A-concert frequency to make your instrument in harmony with your band.
- Change the sensitivity to adjust your instrument more accurately.
- Use non-standard tuning to make your own harmony. Pythagoras, Intonation only, 1/4-comma tone means and more temperament is ready for you. You can add your own temperament to make your chords more suitable (This is a full version feature and you can use it after upgrading.)
Installation Guide of Pano Tuner for PC Win&Mac
- In the first step, don’t forget to download an Android emulator. Install the latest Bluestacks App Player to get the best performance.
- Visit this article – Install & Run Apps on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 & MacOS Sierra or later for the files and tutorials, then connect the tools to your PC.
- After that step, run Bluestack and open the main menu. Please, click the Google Play Store and search Pano Tuner – Chromatic Tuner by Kaleloft LLC apk.
- Click install after you find the app and wait for the Pano Tuner download and the installation process is complete.
- If you want to access the application, go to “Home >Installed Apps,” and find Pano Tuner icons, tap to launch.
Install this Music & Audio app on your PC Win/Mac with an Android emulator, for instance – Bluestacks App Player or Nox Player.