FX File Explorer for Windows 10 is a file explorer that can work with files and media on your mobile or tablet as easily as on your computer. A “home screen” design that uniquely places the features you use most often in front. An integrated media management tool makes working with your photos, videos and music an easy experience. A large number of options are available to transfer content between your computer, cloud, and directly to other devices.
The Main Screen of the FX File Explorer PC app is Productivity oriented and Directly access important folders, media, and your cloud storage. Support multiple windows, with various display modes for viewing two windows at a time. The “Usage View” mode shows the total size and content arrangement of each folder when you browse and manage files — support for most file format formats.
Full Features of FX File Explorer app download for PC
FX File Explorer has UI Material Design and new ways to transfer your files between devices and computers:
1 Image of FX File Explorer for Windows 10 – Install apk on PC Win 7 8 & Mac
- Support SMBv2
- “FX Connect” transfers files from the cellphone to the cellphone with Wi-Fi Direct
- The new “Web Access” allows the transfer and management of files and media from your computer’s web browser
The FX module + optional Add-On allows more functions:
- Networked computer access, including FTP, SSH FTP, WebDAV, and Windows Networking (SMB1 and SMB2)
- Connect to cloud storage including Google Drive, Dropbox, SugarSync, Box, SkyDrive, and OwnCloud
- Manage the applications that you installed
- Create and browse in AES-256 / AES-128 encrypted zip files
- Explore audio content based on artist / album / playlist; manage and manage playlists
- Directly browse photo and video folders
- Keyring password encrypted
FX includes a number of default editing/display applets:
- Text Editor (with undo / redo history, cut / paste, search, and pinch-to-zoom)
- Binary (Hex) viewer
- Image Viewer
- Media Player and Audio Player pop-up
- Creator and extractor Zip, Tar, GZip, Bzip2, 7zip
- Extract the RAR file
- Implementing the Shell Script
Tutorial Install FX File Explorer PC Win&Mac
FX File Explorer apk is available for Android. And for PC Windows/Mac users, you can follow the step by step to install this app on your computer and laptop:
- In the first step, don’t forget to download an Android emulator. Install the latest Bluestacks App Player to get the best performance.
- Visit this article – Install & Run Apps on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 & MacOS Sierra or later for the files and tutorials, then connect the tools to your PC.
- After that step, run Bluestack and open the main menu. Please, click the Google Play Store and search FX File Explorer: The file manager with privacy by NextApp, Inc. apk.
- Click install after you find the app and wait for the FX File Explorer download, and the installation process is complete.
- If you want to access the application, go to “Home >Installed Apps,” and find FX File Explorer icons, tap to launch.
Install this Businessapp on your PC Win/Mac with an Android emulator, for instance – Bluestacks App Player or Nox Player.