Laudate app for Windows 10 is the most comprehensive Catholic application. Here are the Daily Mass Readings, the Mass Order, the Liturgy of the Hours, the New American Bible, the Latin Mass, the Latin Liturgy of the Hours, the Rosary and the Latin Rosary, the Kaplet Rahmat Divine (on the Rosary screen), Rosary Seven Sorrows, St. Chapel Michael, Holy Luka Chapel, St. Jude Chapel, Crown Franciscan Rosary, Cross Station, Saint of the Day, Catechism of the Catholic Church, Sacrament of Reconciliation (Recognition), Daily Conscience Exams, various prayers and prayers in Latin with English translations.
Main Features of Laudate Catholic app download on PC
- Daily Prayer.
- Podcasts for Rosary and Stations.
- Daily Devotional.
- Daily Reading Podcast with text and reading-reading meditation.
- The ability to mark prayers and make prayer categorized by yourself.
- Export / Import for prayer.
- Edit the prayer on your Mac or PC and Import it to Laudate.
- Daily Bible Verses on the Daily Reading screen.
- Douay-Rheims Bible for offline use.
- The second Vatican document, the Code of Canon Law and the papal encyclical letter.
Laudate daily readings for Desktop is available in English, Croatian, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Irish, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese.
Installation Laudate Catholic App for PC on Win&Mac
1 Image of Laudate app for Windows 10 Installation on PC Win 7 8 10 & Mac
- In the first step, don’t forget to download an Android emulator, and you can Install the latest Bluestacks App Player to get the best performance.
- Visit this article – Install & Run Apps on Windows 7/8/8.1/10 & MacOS Sierra or later for the files and tutorials, then connect the tools to your PC.
- After that step, run Bluestack and open the main menu. Please, click the Google Play Store and search Laudate – #1 Free Catholic App by Aycka Soft apk.
- Click install after you find the app and wait for the Laudate download, and the installation process to the PC is complete.
- If you want to access the application, go to “Home > Installed Apps,” and find Laudate icons, tap to launch.
- You can also access this app at thislink.
Install this Books & Reference Apps on your PC Win/Mac with an Android emulator, for instance – Bluestacks App Player or Nox Player.