The HP Smart app for Windows 10 is a handy application that will help you shorten your time in printing, scanning, and sharing documents or with your HP Printer anytime, anywhere and more accessible than ever and puts the tools you need in the palm of your hand. This application is prevalent on Android even on iOS. Download the HP Smart now, so make it easy for your activities.
Features of HP Smart Printer Remote Desktop
The HP Smart was previously known as the HP All-in-One Remote Printer. Some HP Smart functionality requires that you have internet or cellular services. And the following features that you can get from the Windows Smart app Windows:
- Manage and manage your HP printer directly from the application
- Look at the printer status and send print results when traveling
- Print, copy, scan, and share documents and images directly from your mobile device
- Use the camera of your mobile device to make high-quality scanning, then preview / edit / save as PDF and JPEG
- Order supplies and get support directly from the application
Installation Guide of HP Smart Printer Remote app for PC (Win&Mac)
Get also HP Smart Printer Remote apk for smartphone users – Android & iOS. Therefore PC Windows/Mac users, to install this app on a computer and laptop is easy; you must follow the step by step to download and install the following APK:
1 Image of HP Smart app for Windows 10 Installation apk on PC Win 7/810 & Mac
- In the first step, you must download an Android emulator, and you can Install the latest Bluestacks App Player to get the best performance. Go to this link, for the files and tutorials, then connect it to your PC.
- Next step is run Bluestack and open the main menu to search HP Smart (Printer Remote) at the Google Play Store.
- After that step, click install after you find the application.
- Wait for the HP Smart download, and the installation process to the PC is complete.
- Access the application in “Home >Installed Apps,” and find HP Smart icons, tap to launch.
- For your Windows users, you can directly access the app with this link.
Get started ProductivityApps for PC with an Android emulator. For instance – Bluestacks App Player and Nox Player.