Monitor your fitness goals with an activity tracker – Weight Watchers apps for Windows 10. You will have access to our easy-to-use food, fitness tracker, thousands of delicious recipes, and the support you need to lose weight and step by step to build healthy habits for life.
Description & Features of Weight Watchers app free for PC
Weight Watchers app for Desktop Features:
- Easily track what you eat using the Bar Code Scanner or search our database for more than 250,000 meals.
- Support from nutrition, the SmartPoints® system will help guide you to a healthy diet that might include more fruits, vegetables and protein.
- With more than 4,000 WW recipes, determining what to eat is easy. Browse by selecting categories like “Fast & Easy” to find delicious food to satisfy any taste.
- The new WELLNESSWIN gift program
- Get your daily dose of inspiration and support on WW member social networks, Connect.
This app will show you how to synchronize your fitness device and secretly move your daily to FitPoints®, our measurement for activities.
1 Image of Weight Watchers apps for Windows 10 – Install apk on PC Win & Mac
Tutorial Install Weight Watchers app for PC Windows & Mac
Get also Weight Watchers app for smartphone users – Android& iOS. Therefore PC Windows/Mac users, to install this application on a computer and laptop is easy; you must follow the step by step to download and install the following APK:
- In the first step, you must download an Android emulator, and you can Install the latest Bluestacks App Player to get the best performance. For the files and tutorials, go to this link, then connect it to your PC.
- Next step is run Bluestack and open the main menu to search WW (formerly Weight Watchers) at the Google Play Store.
- After that step, click install after you find the application.
- Wait for the Weight Watchers download, and the installation process to the PC is complete.
- Access the application in “Home >Installed Apps,” and find Weight Watchers icons, tap to launch.
Get started Health & Fitness Apps for PC with an Android emulator. For instance – Bluestacks App Player and Nox Player.