Install Microsoft Launcher for Windows 10, so you can personalize your Android device to suit your style with wallpapers, theme colors, icon packages and more. With a Microsoft account or office/school account, you can access the latest calendars, documents, and activities in personalized feeds. You can even open photos, documents and web pages on your Windows PC * to be productive on all your devices.
Features of Microsoft Launcher download for Windows
The main features of Microsoft Launcher for PC download:
- Pin the contact to the Home screen and place it anywhere on the Home screen, dock or in a folder.
- Personalize the look and feel of your device by adjusting wallpapers, themes, and accent colors, icon packs, movements and more.
- See your most important information at a glance like news, calendar events, documents, contacts, and more in your personalized feed. You can even set your feed as your default home.
- Take photos on your mobile and see them directly on your Windows PC or continue editing Office 365 documents on your PC by linking your phone with your Windows PC.
- Search the web or files, applications, documents, messages and results of your web using the Microsoft Launcher universal search bar.
- With in-depth customization for movement, you can tap twice to lock your cellphone, swipe to the app drawer and more.
How to Install Microsoft Launcher on PC Windows & Mac
Get also Microsoft Launcher apk for smartphone users – Android mobile. Therefore PC Windows/Mac users, to install this application on a computer and laptop is easy; you must follow the step by step to download and install the following APK:
1 Image of Microsoft Launcher for Windows 10 – Install apk on Desktop PC Win & Mac
- In the first step, you must download an Android emulator, and you can Install the latest Bluestacks App Player to get the best performance. For the files and tutorials, go to this link, then connect it to your PC.
- Next step is run Bluestack and open the main menu to search Microsoft Launcher at the Google Play Store.
- After that step, click install after you find the application.
- Wait for the Microsoft Launcher download, and the installation process to the PC is complete.
- Access the application in “Home >Installed Apps,” and find Microsoft Launcher icons, tap to launch.
- Or you can directly download from this link.
Get started PersonalizationApps for PC with an Android emulator. For instance – Bluestacks App Player and Nox Player.