Sueca app for Windows 10 is a card-taking card game with four players — partnerships from the Ace-Ten family, and popular variants of Bisca card games. In Portugal, Brazil, Angola, and other Portuguese communities it is usual to play this game. His closest relative is the German Einwerfen game that is very similar.
Features of Sueca app for PC
Sueca Card Game Online Features:
- Normal game mode with a 10-point marker;
- Professional game mode, where you have to manage budgets to compete and open championships located in several Portuguese-speaking countries, and recruit smarter partners!
- Definition of Partner strategies in Professional Game Mode.
- 35 Medals to open in Professional Mode;
- Integration with Facebook to share achievements;
- Games are stored online;
- Purchase credit for the budget in the application.
This version is free and includes an initial budget of 1000 credits in Professional Game Mode. The premium version is also available with an initial budget of 10,000 credits and without advertisements.
1 Image of Sueca app for Windows 10 – Install Card Game Online apk on PC Win 7/8 & Mac
Tutorial Install Sueca Portuguesa Grátis for PC Windows & Mac OS
Get favorite card games that are popular in Portuguese-speaking countries – Sueca online for smartphone users Android & iOS. Therefore PC Windows/Mac users, to install this application on a computer and laptop is easy; you must follow the step by step to download and install the following APK:
- You must have an Android emulator – And Install Bluestacks App Player for your Computer.
- Then connect it to your PC, you can go to this link, for the files and tutorials.
- After that step, run Bluestack and open the main menu to search Sueca Portuguesa Grátis – Jogo de Cartas by Tiago Picão at the Google Play Store or Web.
- Click install, after you find the application.
- Wait for the Sueca Portuguesa Grátis download, and the installation process to the PC is complete.
- You can access the application in “Home,” find Sueca Portuguesa Grátis icons, tap to launch.
Get started Card Games for PC with an Android emulator. For instance – Bluestacks App Player and Nox Player.