Protect VPN for PC by Onavo is an application that is used to protect your Windows and Laptop. This application is a private platform that serves as a portal to connect you to the broader internet, channel your data through encrypted channels to reduce the risk of wiretapping, offer this type of data protection, but also provides what is called a second VPN to track which applications are the most widely used data.
VPN Protect for PC Free
With Onavo Protect VPN app, you get things like this:
- Add a layer of security and extra data encryption
- Help secure your personal information when you use public Wi-Fi
- Use a free, fast and secure VPN to help protect personal information
- Get notifications when applications use a lot of data
- Block applications from using data in the background
- Limit app only to Wi-Fi, and set notifications when reaches the specified amount of data
- Get the most out of your cellphone
Download Protect VPN for PC
Until now the installer has reached 10,000,000 more users. Although this Onavo Protect VPN for windows is only available for Android and iOS smartphones, Windows 10 8 7 XP Vista laptop and PC users can use it by following the tutorial below:
0 Image of Protect VPN for PC – Install Free VPN+Data Manager on Windows 10 8 7
- First, we will download the Android emulator that is Bluestacks. Download and install Bluestacks to your PC, the tutorial you can go to this link.
- After done, then bluestack open on the main menu and search Protect Free VPN+Data Manager app at Google Play Store.
- After you find the app, then click install.
- Wait for the download until the installation process from Protect VPN to PC is complete.
- After that, you can use it to protect your PC.
As part of providing the features of Protect Free VPN + Data Manager for PC, Onavo can collect your cellular data traffic, and this helps application providers improve and operate the Onavo service by analyzing your website, application and data usage. Because this application is part of Facebook, we also use this info to improve Facebook products and services.