Now, you can create amazing videos with just a few taps using Quik Video Editor Windows 10. You have to choose your favorite photos, and video clips then let Quik do the magic. In seconds, he finds awesome moments, adds beautiful transitions and effects, and synchronizes everything with the rhythm of the music. Editing has never been this fast – or this fun.
Description & Features of Quik Video Editor apk download
Quik Video Editor for PC Main Features:
- Add up to 75 photos and video clips from Gallery, Album, Google Photos, Dropbox, GoPro Plus or GoPro Quik Key. Quik even works with Motion Photos. Quik gets data from your GoPro recordings (smile, face, voice, cheers, speed, leaps, water, panoramic and soothing recordings). It detects faces and colors to perfectly frame each photo. Adjust the layout or flower point manually.
- Choose from 23 themes, each with transitions and graphics designed for each occasion. Customize your fonts, filters and images.
- Easily reorder, cut and play photos and video clips. Personalize your story with a text overlay and title slide, you can even add emojis. Smart Cuts are available or use a complete video clip. Speed up the recording or play on Slo-Mo. Add GPS Stickers to show how fast you go. Quik automatically turns on audio when it detects sound. Select the cinema, square or portrait format and set the duration for photos and titles.
- Choose a soundtrack from more than 100 free songs or use songs from your own collection. Quik supports MP3, M4A, MP4, MOV, AAC, FLAC, AIFF and WAV. Quik automatically synchronizes the transition to music rhythm.
- Save videos in beautiful 1080p or 720p HD format – even in 60 smooth fps. Share on Instagram, Facebook and more, or send a private Quik link via text or email. With GoPro Plus, the videos you share are saved as Shared Links on your Plus account. You can save the project as a concept and the application will save it for 7 days.
- Turn back the day with 24H Flashbacks – adventure videos that are ready to watch are made from your last 24 hours of recording.
- Quik works with the GoPro Application to bring you QuikStories – amazing videos that are created automatically with media shooting in the last 72 hours.
Quik Video Editor for Windows compatible with cameras:
1 Image of Quik Video Editor Windows 10 – Installation Guide on PC Win 8 7 Mac
- Fusion (Quik only supports Fusion clips exported in OverCapture mode. It doesn’t support full 360 ° video)
- HEROES (2018)
- HERO Session
- HERO3 +
- HERO3 (requires camera software updates, see gopro.com/update)
- HERO +
Quik Video Editor Tutorial Installation for PC Windows & Mac
Get also Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music for smartphone users – Android and iOS. Therefore PC Windows/Mac users, to install this application on a computer and laptop is easy; you must follow the step by step to download and install the following APK:
- You must have an Android emulator – Install Bluestacks App Player for a better playing experience.
- Then connect it to your PC, you can go to this link, for the files and tutorials.
- After the first step, run Bluestack and open the main menu to search Quik – Free Video Editor for photos, clips, music by GoPro at the Google Play Store or Web.
- Click install, after you find the application.
- Wait for the Quik Video Editor app download, and the installation process to the PC is complete.
- After that step, access the application in “Home,” find Quik Video Editor icons, tap to launch.
- Or you can go directly to the following link
Get started with Video Players & Editors for PC with an Android emulator. For instance – Bluestacks App Player and Nox Player.