Try out the free cricket scoring application which also has a fantastic online live rating feature. WebCricket for Windows 10 is the most widely used electronic scoring system among schools and clubs in South Africa, the country playing main cricket.
In South Africa, direct online assessment has become a valuable feature of the WebCricket system. Direct assessment allows them the opportunity to take part in the game in real time by updating ball by ball, so they don’t miss any action.
Features of WebCricket app for PC
Feedback from current users is that the WebCricket system is very user-friendly! Simply register after you download, add your ‘Venues,’ ‘Team,’ and ‘Players,’ then start by starting ‘New Games.’ For help, click on the ‘Help’ menu icon from any screen to be directed to the help section for a particular display.
1 Image of WebCricket for Windows 10 Installation Guide on Desktop PC Win 8/7 & Mac
The WebCricket app download system has the following main features:
- An easy-to-use electronic scoring system to simplify the old book valuation method
- Live online scores for your community to follow the game in real time (www.webcricket.co.za)
- Tracking Event Lists that allow you to return to any point in the game to edit errors made when printing
- Detailed statistical analysis that has proven to be an essential training tool for player development
- Extensive help file to guide you if you need help during the assessment process
- Construction of the WebSports Notification application, which will send notifications to your device when the goal falls, the player reaches 50, etc.
How to Insttall WebCricket app
Get also WebCricket apk for smartphone users – Android and iOS. Therefore PC Windows/Mac users, to install this application on a computer and laptop is easy; you must follow the step by step to download and install the following APK:
- You must have an Android emulator – Install Bluestacks App Player for a better playing experience.
- Then connect it to your PC, you can go to this link, for the files and tutorials.
- After the first step, run Bluestack and open the main menu to search WebCricket by Cobitech at the Google Play Store or Web.
- Click install, after you find the application.
- Wait for the WebCricket download, and the installation process to the PC is complete.
- After that step, access the application in “Home,” find WebCricket icons, tap to launch.
Get started with Sports Apps for PC with an Android emulator. For instance – Bluestacks App Player and Nox Player.