Kasa Smart app for Windows is a great application that allows you to add, configure, monitor, and control your Smart Home TP-LINK devices, and connect applications from anywhere in the world. With this tool, you can schedule your equipment to live or die according to your schedule or set it to Remote Mode to prevent potential thieves. And that’s just the beginning. Buy TP-LINK Smart Home devices and download the application to start today.
Kasa Smart app for Desktop Features & Description
Kasa Smart is your portal to your TP-LINK Smart Home. Follow the developments in the Kasa Smart app for PC updates as we add support for new features and upcoming hardware in the Kasa family.
Free Kasa app is currently only compatible with TP-LINK Smart Plug HS100 / 110/107, HS103 / 105 Smart Plug, Smart Switch HS200 / 210/220, Smart Power Strip HS300, LB100 / 110/120/130/130/200 / 230 and KL110 / 120/130 Smart Bulb, KC120 / 200 IP Camera, Smart SR20 Router, and RE270 / 370 / 350K Range Extender.
1 Image of Kasa Smart app for Windows 10 – Tutorial Installation on Desktop PC Win 8/7 & Mac
Installation Guide of Kasa Smart app for PC – Windows & Mac OS
Get also Kasa Smart app for smartphone users – Android and iOS. Therefore PC Windows/Mac users, to install this application on a computer and laptop is easy; you must follow the step by step to download and install the following APK:
- You must have an Android emulator – Install Bluestacks App Player for a better playing experience.
- Then connect it to your PC, you can go to this link, for the files and tutorials.
- After the first step, run Bluestack and open the main menu to search Kasa Smart by TP-LINK Research America at the Google Play Store or Web.
- Click install, after you find the application.
- Wait for the Kasa Smart download, and the installation process to the PC is complete.
- After that step, access the application in “Home,” find Kasa Smart icons, tap to launch.
Get started with Lifestyle Apps for PC with an Android emulator. For instance – Bluestacks App Player and Nox Player.