A multipurpose application where more than 50 countries use it, CommCare app for Windows 10 is a technically advanced, evidence-based platform for low-resource settings. Easy to customize this application, open source, and support frontline workers (FLW) in more than 200 projects in more than 50 countries.
FLW uses CommCare to track and support their clients with registration forms, checklists, SMS reminders, and multimedia. Increased evidence shows that this leads to improved frontline worker performance, better reporting, and better practice and client education.
CommCare app download Features & Description
CommCare app for PC is the only platform for FLW that is open source, supports longitudinal client tracking, specifically for users who are low literate, runs on Java and Android phones, runs offline, integrates SMS for performance improvement, and has a designed application builder for non-programmers. CommCare is also used to build fast diagnostic tools and medical reference libraries, which allow users to tag critical cases to the right parties.
1 Image of CommCare app for Windows 10 – Installation on Desktop PC Win 10/8/7 & Mac OS
CommCare application free for PC download Features:
- Message counseling
- Supports many languages
- Data collection
- Interactive multimedia
- Logic logic
- GPS integration
- Runs on Android and Java feature phones
- Offline use and storage
- Web-based reporting
- SMS capable
How to Install CommCare app on PC Windows & Mac OS
Get also CommCare app for smartphone users – Android mobile. Therefore PC Windows/Mac users, to install this application on a computer and laptop is easy; you must follow the step by step to download and install the following APK:
- You must have an Android emulator – Install Bluestacks App Player for a better playing experience.
- Then connect it to your PC, you can go to this link, for the files and tutorials.
- After the first step, run Bluestack and open the main menu to search CommCare by Dimagi, Inc. at the Google Play Store or Web.
- Click install, after you find the application.
- Wait for the CommCare download, and the installation process to the PC is complete.
- After that step, access the application in “Home,” find CommCare icons, tap to launch.
Get started with Libraries & Demo Apps for PC with an Android emulator. For instance – Bluestacks App Player and Nox Player.