Termux for Windows 10 is a tool that can combine powerful terminal emulation with an extensive collection of Linux packages. Initially, download small base system – the desired package can then be installed using the apt package manager. Access default help by long pressing anywhere in the terminal and selecting the Help menu option to learn more.
Termux app for PC Features and Descriptions
Enjoy the bash shell and zsh, edit files with nano and vim, access the server via ssh, make, develop in C with clang and gdb. Use the python console as a pocket calculator, check the project with git and subversion, run text-based games with Frotz.
Features of Termux app download for PC:
1 Image of Termux for Windows 10 apk installer on PC Win 8/7 & Mac OS
- Remote server access using the ssh client from OpenSSH. Termux combines standard packages with accurate terminal emulation in beautiful open source solutions.
- Choose between Bash, fish or Zsh and nano, Emacs or Vim. Grep through your SMS inbox. Access the API endpoint with curl and use rsync to save a backup of your contact list on a remote server.
- Customizable Install what you want through the known APT package management system from Debian and Ubuntu GNU / Linux. Why not start by installing Git and synchronizing your dotfile?
- The packages available at Termux are the same as those on Mac and Linux – install the man pages on your device and read them in one session while experimenting with them on the other.
- Can you imagine a pocket calculator that is stronger yet elegant than a Python-powered readline console? The latest versions of Perl, Python, Ruby, and Node.js are all available.
- Connect the Bluetooth keyboard and attach your device to an external screen if you need to – Termux supports keyboard shortcuts and has full mouse support.
- Develop it by compiling C files with Clang and building your own project with CMake and pkg-config. Both GDB and strace are available if you are stuck and need to debug.
Termux Tutorial Installation apk on PC Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Get also Termux app apk for smartphone users – Android mobile. Therefore PC Windows/Mac users, to install this application on a computer and laptop is easy; you must follow the step by step to download and install the following APK:
- You must have an Android emulator – Install Bluestacks App Player for a better playing experience.
- Then connect it to your PC, you can go to this link, for the files and tutorials.
- After the first step, run Bluestack and open the main menu to search Termux by Fredrik Fornwall at the Google Play Store or Web.
- Click install, after you find the application.
- Wait for the Termux download, and the installation process to the PC is complete.
- After that step, access the application in “Home,” find Termux icons, tap to launch.
Get started with Tools Apps for PC with an Android emulator. For instance – Bluestacks App Player and Nox Player.