Your place to find info and knowledge about the world of medicine, a more efficient and effective way with 55,000 medical articles, WikiMed Offline for Windows 10 is the largest and most complete provider of health-related materials collection applications. Here has included content about the disease, medicine, anatomy, and sanitation.
Features & Description of WikiMed – Offline Medical Wikipedia apk
As an encyclopedic medical dictionary, Medical Wikipedia Offline for PC is perfect for practicing doctors, as well as medical and health students. If you are in a developing country without access to the Internet or on a boat in the middle of nowhere, you can now access one of the most important and up-to-date medical dictionaries, free.
Be careful: this application is 1.1 GB, make sure you have enough space and a stable WiFi connection to download! If you have limited storage, try Wikimed Mini, a lightweight version of Wikimed.
1 Image of WikiMed Offline for Windows 10 – Install Setup on Desktop PC Win 10/8/7 & Mac OS
How to Install WikiMed – Offline for PC – Windows & Mac
Get also WikiMed – offline apk for smartphone users – Android mobile. Therefore PC Windows/Mac users, to install this application on a computer and laptop is easy; you must follow the step by step to download and install the following APK:
- You must have an Android emulator – Install Bluestacks App Player for a better playing experience.
- Then connect it to your PC, you can go to this link, for the files and tutorials.
- After the first step, run Bluestack and open the main menu to search WikiMed – Offline Medical Wikipedia by Kiwix Team at the Google Play Store or Web.
- Click install, after you find the application.
- Wait for the WikiMed – Offline download, and the installation process to the PC is complete.
- After that step, access the application in “Home,” find WikiMed – Offline icons, tap to launch.
- You can also directly tap the application by downloading the Medical Offline dictionary.
Get started with Medical Apps for PC with an Android emulator. For instance – Bluestacks App Player and Nox Player.