Catch the world from above. Optimized DJI GO 4.0 app for Windows 10 for all the latest DJI products. And this includes the Phantom 4, Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 Pro, and Inspire 2. It provides real-time image transmission and adjusting camera settings, as well as editing and sharing aerial imagery.
Features of DJI GO 4 app download for PC
- Home and new UI
- Near Real-time HD Image Transmission
- Adjustment of Camera Settings
- Updated playback interface
- Updated editor with improved UI
- More templates and music tracks in the Editor
- Easy downloading, editing and sharing of videos
- Streaming directly integrated
- Close to real-time flight data recording
- Languages available in English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese.
DJI GO 4 app Tutorial Installation on PC Windows & Mac
Get also DJI GO 4 app apk for smartphone users – Android and iOS. Therefore PC Windows/Mac users, to install this application on a computer and laptop is easy; you must follow the step by step to download and install the following APK:
- You must have an Android emulator – Install Bluestacks App Player for a better playing experience
. Thenconnect it to your PC, you can go to this link, for the files and tutorials.
- After the first step, run Bluestack and open the main menu to search DJI GO 4–For drones since P4 at the Google Play Store or Web.
- Click install, after you find the application.
- Wait for the DJI GO 4 download, and the installation process to the PC is complete.
- After that step, access the application in “Home,” find DJI GO 4 for PC icons, tap to launch.
Get started with Video Players & Editors for PC with an Android emulator. For instance – Bluestacks App Player and Nox Player.