Monitor your SolarEdge site anytime, anywhere with SolarEdge Monitoring for Windows 10. This application allows PV installers and system owners to do remote monitoring while traveling using their Android mobile devices, maximizing solar energy harvesting. Here users can see the most recent data and speed up the performance of their sites.
SolarEdge Monitoring for PC Features
SolarEdge Monitoring for Laptop Main Features:
This application provides a glimpse of system performance. Current and previously available measurements: Current system power. Energy – today, last month, for life. Display daily power charts, weekly and annual energy production
1 Image of SolarEdge Monitoring for Windows 10 Installation Guide on PC Win 8/7 & Mac
Current weather and estimates are presented and help in assessing system performance.
This application allows display of site images, which provide another visual dimension of the system.
A complete list of all user PV sites, which provide high-level data on each site (including images) for easy orientation.
Configure the system unit or switch the application interface to one of several supported languages.
SolarEdge Monitoring Tutorial Install on PC Windows & Mac
Get also SolarEdge Monitoring setup for smartphone users – Android and iOS. Therefore PC Windows/Mac users, to install this application on a computer and laptop is easy; you must follow the step by step to download and install the following APK:
- Get Android emulator – You must install Bluestacks App Player for a better playing experience. Then connect it to your PC, you can go to this link, for the files and tutorials.
- After the first step, run Bluestack and open the main menu to search SolarEdge Monitoring by SolarEdge Technologies at the Google Play Store or Web.
- Click install, after you find the application.
- Wait for the SolarEdge Monitoring download, and the installation process to the PC is complete.
- After that step, access the application in “Home,” find SolarEdge Monitoring icons, tap to launch.
Get started with Tools Apps for PC with an Android emulator. For instance – Bluestacks App Player and Nox Player.