Print photos quickly, efficiently, and for FREE! There are no subscriptions. There is no commitment. Only free prints! Install FreePrints for Windows 10 to order your free copies quickly and easily. Just open the FreePrints application and select the photos you want to print from your mobile or Facebook or Instagram. Select the amount, and finish. Your free photo prints are published exclusively on Kodak or Fujifilm paper and delivered to your doorstep in just a few days.
You can even order up to 85 4×6 FREE photo prints per month directly from your device. We print your photos with your choice of glossy or matte premium photo paper. And we never compromise on quality. At FreePrints we only use photo paper from Kodak and Fujifilm.
Features & Description FreePrints download app
FreePrints for Computer promise vibrant color reproduction, brilliant white, fade-free images and a guarantee that every photo ordered will be printed to the highest quality standards. There are no subscriptions and no commitments of any kind. And with standard shipping and handling fees starting at just $ 1.99 (and never more than $ 9.99, regardless of order size), you can’t go wrong.
1 Image of FreePrints for Windows 10 apk Installer for PC Win 10/8/7 & Mac
What do I get for free?
- Up to 85 4×6 prints per month – 1,000 per year
- Limit 1 print per photo
What should I pay for?
- Additional 4×6 photo prints
- Enlargement (We offer 5×5, 5×7, 8×10, 11×14, 12×18, 16×20 and 20×30)
- Shipping and handling – Standard shipping starts with only $ 1.99 and never exceeds $ 9.99, no matter how many prints you order
Installation FreePrints Photobooks app for PC – Windows & Mac OS
Get also FreePrints Photobooks free for smartphone users – Android and iOS. Therefore PC Windows/Mac users, to install this application on a computer and laptop is easy; you must follow the step by step to download and install the following APK:
- Get Android emulator – You must install Bluestacks App Player for a better playing experience. Then connect it to your PC, you can go to this link, for the files and tutorials.
- After the first step, run Bluestack and open the main menu to search FreePrints – Free Photos Delivered at the Google Play Store or Web.
- Click install, after you find the application.
- Wait for the FreePrints download, and the installation process to the PC is complete.
- After that step, access the application in “Home,” find FreePrints for PC icons, tap to launch.
Get started with Photography Apps for PC with an Android emulator. For instance – Bluestacks App Player and Nox Player.