MScopes for Windows 10 – MScopesPro or MScopesPro2 allows users to view, take pictures and record videos for USB camera-based digital microscopes, endoscopes (non-medical), borescopes, digital camcorders or webcams connected to your device. For USB cameras with type-A connectors, the OTG adapter (when traveling) is required to connect with microUSB on an Android smartphone.
“On-the-go” microscopy or endoscopy comes true with USB camera applications. Such microscopes, portability or mobility greatly increase dexterity, comfort
Features & Description of MScopes for Desktop
This free version of MScopes Windows has the following features:
1 Image of MScopes for Windows 10 – Installation apk on Desktop PC Win 10/8/7 & Mac
- Zoom using the volume buttons up or down
- Option to add date & time stamp to the preview and image taken
- Adjustable color contrast
- Buttons for sharing pictures & videos
- Button to delete unwanted images and videos
If you consider this free USB camera application useful, explore “MScopes Pro” or “MScopesPro2” which has added features such as full screen without buttons, free watermark, pinch zoom and pan, changes in camera resolution, customizable, preset color parameters. Support image types for PNG, cross-hair, etc.
Tutorial Install MScopes apk download for PC Windows & Mac
Get also MScopes apk for smartphone users – Android mobile. Therefore PC Windows/Mac users, to install this application on a computer and laptop is easy; you must follow the step by step to download and install the following APK:
- Get Android emulator – You must install Bluestacks App Player for a better playing experience. Then connect it to your PC, you can go to this link, for the files and tutorials.
- After the first step, run Bluestack and open the main menu to search MScopes for USB Camera / Webcam by Zyepro at the Google Play Store or Web.
- Click install, after you find the application.
- Wait for the MScopes download, and the installation process to the PC is complete.
- After that step, access the application in “Home,” find MScopes icons, tap to launch.
Get started with Video Players & Editors for PC with an Android emulator. For instance – Bluestacks App Player and Nox Player.