Introducing a national program to educate and popularize science among school students from standard VI to XI. Install the VVM app for Windows 10; this application seeks to identify smart minds among a community of students, who are interested in subjects related to science.
Features & Description of VVM Exam Student Application apk
Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan (VVM) was initiated by Vijnana Bharati (VIBHA) in collaboration with Vigyan Prasar, an autonomous organization under the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India and National Council for Research and Education Training (NCERT) an institution under the Ministry of Human Resource Development , Government. from India.
Increase children’s interest in subjects related to science. Vidyarthi Vigyan Manthan invites students who have the unique ability to take advantage of the Free Registration offer and appear on the exam. Please contact the Country Coordinator for your registration.
1 Image of VVM app for Windows 10 – Tutorial Install Setup apk on PC Win 8/7
Tutorial Install VVM exam app download for PC – Windows 10 8 7 & Mac
Get also VVM Exam Student App download for smartphone users – Android phone. Therefore PC Windows/Mac users, to install this application on a computer and laptop is easy; you must follow the step by step to download and install the following APK:
- Get Android emulator – You can Install Bluestacks App Player. Then connect it to your PC, you can go to this link, for the files and tutorials.
- After the first step, run Bluestack and open the main menu to search VVM Exam – Student Application by Narmware Software Solutions at the Google Play Store or Web.
- Click install, after you find the application.
- Wait for the VVM Exam – Student Application download, and the installation process to the PC is complete.
- After that step, access the application in “Home,” find VVM app for PC icons, tap to launch.
- You can also install VVM app for Desktop with this link – VVM Exam
Get started with Productivity Apps for PC with an Android emulator. For instance – Bluestacks App Player and Nox Player.