Mixing Station XM32 for Windows 10 is your Behringer X32 / Midas M32 mixer controller with your smartphone or tablet. But you must know, that this application is not a tool that can play sounds but only for remote control.
Mixing Station for PC Main Features
- RTA overlay in PEQ display
- RTA on average
- Level of time for gates and dynamics (pro version)
- Peak resistance for all meters with replaceable delay (pro version)
- Preview Peq on the channel strip (pro version)
- High contrast mode for outdoor use (pro version)
- Popgroup (pro version)
- Routing Matrix
- Limit access to only one monitor mix (with password protection)
- Supports all firmware starting from version 1.15!
- Create unlimited DCA groups (IDCA)
- Customizeable layer, channel sequence and mutegroup label
- Up to 32 channels visible per layer
- Channel switching and batch copy
- Access to presets, scenes, gestures and footage
- Runs on smart phones and tablets
- Direct email support
- More 🙂
- X32, X32 Producer, X32 Compact, X32 Rack, X32 Core, M32
Tutorial Install Mixing Station XM32 for Desktop PC Windows/Mac
Get also Mixing Station XM32 app for smartphone users – Android mobile, this is also the PRO version. Therefore PC Windows/Mac users, to install this application on a computer and laptop is easy; you must follow the step by step to download and install the following APK:
1 Image of Mixing Station XM32 for Windows 10 – Installation Guide on PC Win 8 7 & Mac
- First of all, install Android emulator – Bluestacks App Player. Then connect it to your PC, you can go to this link, for the files and tutorials.
- After the first step, run Bluestack and open the main menu to search Mixing Station XM32 by davidgiga1993 at the Google Play Store or Web.
- Click install, after you find the application.
- Wait for the Mixing Station XM32 download and the installation process to the PC is complete.
- After that step, access the application in “Home,” find Mixing Station XM32 icons, tap to launch.
Get started with Tools Apps for PC with an Android emulator. For instance – Bluestacks App Player and Nox Player.