Are you a fan of the night sky and constellations ?? Have you ever dreamed of becoming an astronomer to find stars in the space? If so, try opening SkyView lite for Windows 10 and let it guide you to their location and their identification.
SkyView for PC is a beautiful and intuitive star vision application that uses your camera to precisely find and identify celestial objects in the sky, day or night. Find famous constellations as they gradually disappear as you scan in the air, find planets in our solar system, find distant galaxies, and watch satellites fly.
Features of SkyView lite download
It’s a fun way to teach yourself, your children, your students, or your friends about our amazing universe. Enjoy the features available from SkyView lite free:
1 Image of SkyView® Lite for Windows 10 Free – Installation Guide for PC Win 8 7 & Mac
- Simple: Navigate your device to the sky to identify galaxies, stars, constellations, planets, and satellites (including ISS and Hubble) that cross over at your location.
- Night Mode: Defend your night vision with a red or green night mode filter.
- Augmented Reality (AR): Use your camera to see objects in the sky, day or night.
- Sky Paths: Follow the sky tracks for any object to see the exact location in the sky at any date and time.
- Travel Time: Jump to the future or past and see the sky at different dates and times.
- Social: Capture and share beautiful images with friends and family on social networks.
- On Cellular / Phone: Without WiFi, it can still work (no need for data signals or GPS to function). Bring camping, boating or even fly!
- Supports Space Navigator ™ binoculars, spotting scope, and telescopes.
Tutorial Install SkyView App
You can also get SkyView app for the desktop for smartphone users – Android and iOS. Therefore PC Windows/Mac users, to install this application on a computer and laptop, you must follow the step by step to download and install the following APK:
- First of all, you must get the Android emulator – for exampleBluestacks App Player. Then connect it to your PC, you can go to this link, for the files and tutorials.
- After the first step, run Bluestack and open the main menu to search SkyView® Free by Terminal Eleven at the Google Play Store or Web.
- Click install, after you find the application.
- Wait for the SkyView download and the installation process to the PC is complete.
- After that step, access the application in “Home,” find SkyView icons, tap to launch.
Get started with Education Apps for PC with an Android emulator – Bluestacks App Player and Nox Player.